References made to “our Website” or “the Website” link to www.theselfspace.com
How and Why we Collect Information
The information we collect via our website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and email, such as name, address, telephone number, emergency contact, health information, name of GP etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Our preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you.
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Cookie Name: __utma, __utmc, __utmz
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site through Google Analytics. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Cookie Name: Mindbodyonline
Purpose: This cookie is used if you sign up via Self Space schedule-pricing/schedule. Mindbodyonline.com is the supplier that provides our booking system.
Cookie Name: Quantcast
Purpose: This is a tracking cookie used by Mindbodyonline.com who provide our booking system.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Purpose: These cookies such as DoubleClick cookies are used to deliver adverts that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an advert and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns across third party websites.
You can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from the website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the upcoming General Data Protection Regulations 2018 together with other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your booking(s)
- In certain cases, we may use your email address to send you information on any new services we develop. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before
- Completing your purchase. To pass on information as necessary to our practitioners
- We may also use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing andsorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and distributing our e-mails for us.
- Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and we will not sell your information
- To carry out recruitment processes
- To effectively manage the booking and allocation system
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details to the following:
FAO: Data Controller, The Self Space Ltd., 8 Cleve Workshops, Boundary Street, Shoreditch, London E2 7JD email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998 and upcoming General Data Protection Regulations [May 2018]
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide